Cammeray Golf Club has been an important part of our lower North Shore community since 1906. In this time, there have been countless rounds of golf, drinks at our clubhouse, games of bridge, birthday celebrations, strata meetings and dog walks!
Quick facts about Cammeray Golf Club
- 800+ playing and social members
- 30,000+ rounds of golf played every year
- Golf and music lessons provided to students from Redlands, Cammeray Public, Anzac Park, Neutral Bay Public and Middle Harbour Public Schools
- 3,000 active users per month on www.cammeraygolf.com.au
- 170,000+ monthly views on Google My Business
- 400,000+ views per month on Google Maps
Cammeray Golf Club are offering partnerships to promote your company to our members, followers and visitors to our Club.